Raven was one of the earliest Pegasus Partners, and we have worked together, supporting, installing and augmenting Pegasus software for over 30 years.
Our In-House developers have created bespoke add-ins for dozens of organisations, to help them get the most from their investment, and fit the software to the business – not the other way round.
Opera 3 is an accounting and business solution that can be fully integrated throughout your business for a unified view, eliminating the need for separate finance, payroll, CRM, supply chain or service systems.
Flexibility comes as standard. Its application features and customisation, configuration and setup options allow you to build the specific solution you need to suit your particular business. It means you can buy what you need, when you need it, and expand the solution as your business grows.
It’s for everyone in your business, for Accounts, Sales, Payroll and much more.
- Finance Manager “How can I manage my cash flow effectively?” with Financials
- Logistics Manager “How can I save time and money and reduce my paper trail?” with Supply Chain Management
- MD “Tell me what I need to know without telling me everything.” with Business Intelligence
- Sales Manager “I want my system to share key information across all departments.” with CRM
- Payroll Clerk “I need a payroll system that will take the stress out of my payroll processes.” with Payroll & HR
- Service Manager “To retain customers, I need to provide excellent after-sales care.” with Service & Helpdesk Management
With Average Debtors Day calculation per customer Opera 3 helps you manage aged debt for a realistic revenue forecast.
Financials are the core to any business, whatever its size. With Opera 3 you can continually track your revenue and when it is due. Equally important, it reminds you who you owe money to and when it has to be paid. You’ll find visibility of your cash flow invaluable to your profit generation. What’s more, reports from the Financials can be output directly to MS Excel.
Supply Chain Management
In Opera 3, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Delivery Notes, Sales Invoices and Statements can be batch created as PDFs and emailed directly from within the system.
Opera 3 has been designed to simplify control of the supply chain from end to end, helping customers to control inventory costs and improve customer service efficiency. Opera 3 also simplifies the most complex of order processing and manufacturing requirements; delivering fast order entry input, materials tracking and traceability, back to back order handling, allocation of stock or assembly kitting and much more.
With the Opera 3 Business Intelligence tools you get precisely what you need to know without wasting valuable time.
With Opera 3, you have advance intelligence working for you for smarter decision making. Pegasus XRL is a powerful reporting tool that allows you to import live data from Opera 3 into an Excel spreadsheet, so you can manipulate and produce reports using the Excel interface you are familar with.
Opera 3 CRM integrates fully with Financials and Supply Chain applications and can also be accessed by remote workers.
Managing opportunities and converting them into sales: that’s what running a business is all about. Opera 3 CRM allows you to not only generate prospects, but also to effectively manage your relationship with these prospects so that they become customers. It then goes on to give you all you need to retain those new customers through effective account management and marketing.
Payroll & HR
Opera 3 Payroll simplifies your key tasks and has HMRC PAYE and RTI Recognition so you will always have peace of mind.
Regular changes in legislation means that any Payroll & HR solution worth having must continually evolve to keep pace; Opera 3 simplifies complex payroll procedures, and ensures they are performed accurately, automatically and on time. What’s more, it has HMRC PAYE Recognition and RTI Recognition for 2013/14.
Service & Helpdesk Management
Opera 3 streamlines your customer contract management, helpdesk functions and communication with staff on the road.
After the sales cycle is completed, offering exceptional after-sales service and care is vital for customer retention. And this is where Service & Helpdesk Management is invaluable. Working with CRM, Invoicing/SOP and Stock Control, Service & Helpdesk Management streamlines and simplifies the management of service and maintenance contracts with your customers.
Could you manage your cash flow more effectively?
Financials are the core to any business. With Opera 3 you can continually track your revenue and when it is due. Equally important, Opera 3 reminds you who you owe money to and when it has to be paid. You’ll find the visibility of your cash flow invaluable for your profit generation. And with Average Debtors Day calculation per customer, Opera 3 helps you to manage aged debt for a realistic revenue forecast.
But Opera 3 is more than just financials; it’s a complete end-to-end financial management solution for small to medium-sized businesses.
Moving to Opera 3
- Full support from a local Pegasus Partner
- Data conversion tools to simplify and streamline the process
- In-built import facility ensures swift, efficient and accurate transfer of data
- No need for extensive consultancy and implementation costs
Fully integrated solution offers
- Supply Chain Management
- Payroll & HR
- Service & Helpdesk Management
- Document Management
- Award-winning Business Intelligence
- Pegasus Dashboards
Links with other systems in your business
- Data import and export facilities
- Easy to customise
- Email integration
- Microsoft Office integration
Lower cost of ownership
- Scalability: Opera 3 is application-based, which means that you buy what you need, when you need it
- Flexible purchase options: buy an integrated solution, pick and choose from the full list of applications or rent
- Annual Maintenance Contract allows you to budget yearly for legislative and software upgrades
- Reduced IT overheads: Microsoft technology offers greater resilience against hardware or network failure
Effective business communication
- Identify developing trends that can have a direct impact on profitability
- Improved debtor management
- Production of timely management information for non-financial managers
Business Intelligence tools to help with:
- Optimisation of stock
- Effective budgetary controls
- Maximisation of sales opportunities
Your local Pegasus Partner: a dedicated specialist
- Expertise: qualified, experienced personnel
- Consultation: every step of the way
- Support: on-site, by telephone or online
Pegasus: 30 years in the industry
- Industry expert
- 30 years of experience
- Full HMRC accreditation: Payroll and Pensioner Payroll Standard
- ICAEW accreditation
- Strong support and customer service
- Award-winning Business Intelligence